CLIENTS DESERVE YOUR BEST. YOU DESERVE OURS
You are our primary reason for existing and we will continue to work for your benefit and to evolve with your needs. We do business through our vetted and approved professional broker network.
Our appointed brokers have the industry-specific knowledge to best assist you in finding the insurance to fit your business needs.
We are dedicated and thankful to our brokers and you our customers for your continued support and business. We work individually to provide you through our brokers and customers to provide you the insurance and service you want, including the introduction in 2022 of the Maya Mobile App.
Our staff (underwriting, accounting, claims, service, and IT) are experienced, friendly, knowledgeable, professional, and ready to support you and our brokers efficiently. With generations of experience in the niche for-hire transportation and commercial auto market, we offer you and our brokers superior service and strive to be a resource for all our mutual continued success.
Your chosen broker has access to our web-based quoting and policy system, Avante, where they can quickly and efficiently submit information to get you a quote or update your policy. The underwriting department’s goal is to address all requests on the same business day, we will notify your broker if we need additional information.
We strive to make doing business with us as smooth and professional as possible. Our systems make it easy to submit quotes and once it becomes a policy, documents are instantly available to your broker on Avante and to you when registered on the Maya App.
You can download our new mobile app where you can access your policy documents, view information, and make payments right from your mobile phone, 24/7! Please check out additional information about our app here.
Make a Payment
We provide many options for our insureds to make payments:
- Through their broker.
- On the mobile app.
- Via electronic invoice emailed to the insured.
- By calling (718)937-2010 and requesting an electronic invoice from our accounting department.
Maya Assurance App
Available on both iOS and Android.
After downloading, please see below for detailed steps on how to register and set up your account.
If there are additional questions or issues, please reach out to us by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org. If there is a problem using the app, please try to include screenshots and a description of what happened when emailing us so we can quickly resolve it!
- Select to register as an individual or business (this must match how the policy is written)
- Enter the policy number (including the dash “-”)
- Enter your date of birth
- Enter your driver’s license
- Enter your business name
- Enter your business address or EIN#
- Create a username & password. Please save these credentials to login to the app in the future.
- Enter your mobile phone number (for the phone you are using to receive a verification code)
- Enter your email address
- A 6-digit verification code will be sent to the mobile phone number provided.
- Enter the code to complete registration
The Maya Assurance App provides you with access to do the following all from the convenience of your smartphone or another mobile device:
- View, download, or email policy documents to yourself and others
- View, download, or email the auto ID Card to yourself and others
- Track the payment schedule & billing information
- Make a payment using your credit card or EFT
Don’t delay, the sooner we receive notification of a claim, the faster we can expedite the claims process and protect you; working to reduce the expenses associated with your claim. Your cooperation and active involvement in collecting information help us to better protect you.
If you have been involved in an accident, please go to your broker’s ]office immediately to give a full statement. We will need a police report and MV-104.
Please know that failure to report accidents to us immediately can increase the claims cost on your record, affect coverage provided to you, and impact your driver’s license and Hack license. We stand with you, stand with us on your behalf.
Police reports, statements, summons, photos, and any other claim information can be submitted via email to email@example.com