At Maya, we do business through our vetted and approved broker network. Our appointed brokers have the industry-specific knowledge to best assist their customers in finding the insurance to fit their business needs. We are dedicated and thankful to our brokers and customers for their continued support and business. We work individually with our brokers to help them provide their customers with the insurance and service they want, include the introduction in 2022 of the Maya App.
The Maya staff (underwriting, accounting, claims, service, and IT) are experienced, friendly, knowledgeable, professionals, ready to support our brokers and customers efficiently. With generations of experience in the niche for-hire transportation and commercial auto market, we offer our brokers and our insureds superior service and strive to be a resource for all of our mutually continued success.
Brokers have access to our web-based quoting and policy system, Avante, where they can quickly and efficiently submit customers’ information to get a quote or update an insured’s policy. The underwriting department’s goal is to address all requests on the same business day, if we need something additional, we notify the broker.
We strive to make doing business with Maya as smooth as possible. Our systems make it easy to submit quotes and once it becomes a policy, documents are instantly available to the broker. Insureds can download our new mobile app where they can access their policy documents, view information, and make payments right from their phone, 24/7! Please check out additional information about our app here.
- Specialized Insurance Company focused on brokers & their customer’s needs.
- A broker-based insurance company.
- Professional and efficient Underwriting staff.
- Experienced and friendly Claims department.
- A quick and appropriate response from us.
- Mobile App for customers.
- User-friendly web-based quoting and policy system for brokers.
Become a Maya Appointed Broker
We always encourage brokers licensed in New York to apply for an appointment with us. Maya welcomes new partnerships with professional brokers. To obtain an appointment with Maya, please complete our Broker Profile Form and someone from our Underwriting Department will be in touch!
Broker Access & Maya Products
We currently have two systems for our brokers to access their policies, submit quotes, make payments, and more.
IS4W is our legacy portal where policies effective before January 1, 2022, can be accessed. As of January 2022, renewals of policies from this portal will be processed in our new system, Avante. IS4W system will be phased out by January 1, 2023, and will not be available new brokers.
Please note any policies renewed from IS4W effective after January 1, 2022, are now in Avante.
Avante Features Include:
- Our policies reflect the most current and up-to-date information and documentation, reflecting the most recent transaction.
- Payment processing via an email link or through our mobile app (Note: payments may take 48-72 hours to post depending on the method of payment).
- Ability to quote, save, and bind submissions through the system.
- Quick turnaround of all requests (quotes, policy issuance, endorsements, etc.).
- Access documents immediately after binding.
- Review current and prior documents on the policy term.
- Store rating worksheets of policy & endorsements.
- Request a variety of endorsements such as:
- Vehicle replacements
- Vehicle additions/deletions
- Driver replacements
- Driver additions/deletions
- Address changes
- Coverage changes
- Application of discounts such as DDC midterm.
Maya Assurance App
Download the Maya Assurance App from the App Store or Google Play Store. Please do the following to create your account:
- Select to register as an individual or business
- Enter your policy number
- Enter your date of birth
- Enter your driver’s license
- Enter your business name
- Enter your business address or EIN#
- Create a username & password. Please save for future use.
- Enter their mobile phone number (for the phone the insured is using to receive a verification code).
- Enter their email address.
- A 6-digit verification code will be sent to the mobile phone number provided. Enter the code to complete registration.
Now the insured will be able to login to the Maya Assurance App using the username & password created!
The Maya Assurance App allows your insureds to conveniently access the following features from their smartphone or mobile device:
- View, download, or email policy documents to themselves and others.
- View, download, or email the auto ID Card to themselves and others.
- Track the payment schedule & billing information.
- Make a payment using their credit card or EFT.